Tomorrow we will be showing some of the fun new summer images from artist Gary Robertson!
To celebrate the release our IO Design Team is showcasing creations using her images today. Be sure to check them out using the links below:
1. Die cut card with Sizzix Flip-its Square die. Sponge with Chocolate ink and doodle around edge with fine black pen.
2. Stamp image with Licorice ink. Mask squares (I used Post-its) and sponge images with Chocolate ink.
3. Mat image with dark brown cardstock. Attach to card.
4. Stamp sentiment with Licorice ink. Sponge with Chocolate ink and mat with cardstock. Attach to card.
5. Tie ribbon around card and knot.
Stamps:Impression Obsession (F12035 Ship Grid, D13011 Bowlines)
Sizzix: 655268 Sizzix Big Shot, Sizzix Movers & Shapers Flip-its Square
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Ink: Clearsnap Premium Dye ink (Chocolate, Licorice)
Papers: www.discountcardstock.com (Sunflowers Light Prismatic 70#, Suede Brown Dark Prismatic 70#, Brilliant White 80#)
Other: Sponge, Post-it notes, fine black pen