We’re having a Sizzix Blog Hop bash to celebrate The 50’s, a new Sizzix collection of designs by Jen Long. Some of our very own team members have decked out their nifty projects with Jen’s new fab line and they are just The Living End! So kick off your shoes, do the twist and get yourself ready to FLIP on projects that will really razz your berries!
You’ve made the scene! It starts here and now so here’s what’s cooking:
- Flee this scene to check out our Design Team Member blogs and leave them an epistle (A.K.A. a comment)
- @makelifelovely by Laura Russell
- @inkypaws by Jeanne Streiff
- @livingoutloud by Leica Forrest
- @layersofink by Anna-Karin Evaldsson
- @lilybeanpaperie by Melissa Phillips
Bright and early on Monday June 30th we will select a WINNER who will score this primo prize:
- Vintage Car Radio Thinlits Die Set
- Juke Box Music Thinlits Die Set
- Retro Sunglasses Originals Die
- Retro 1950’s Textured Impressions Set
And that’s the Word from the Bird! Later, ‘gators. Have a BLAST!”
I die cut the 659509 Sizzix Originals Poodle (X6!)with my Big Shot.
Use code “SZ6B” for a 15% Discount at Sizzix.com!