Posted in All Occasion, Big Shot/Big Shot Pro, Clearsnap, DiscountCardstock.com, Framelits, Hero Arts, Inks, Papers, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Scrappin' Great Deals, Sizzix, Stamps
Impression Obsession Winter Release Blog Hop Day 4
Below are the rules for this week’s DT & FAN BLOG HOP, which begins today, and continues through this Friday. There will be a $25 Gift Certificate Drawing every day and an additional $25 Gift certificate awarded on Friday, all for use in our online store, which will have all of the new stamps. For you to be eligible to win you should:
- START at the Impression Obsession Blog every day to see which DT Members are participating and to link to their blogs.
- Comment on the Impression Obsession blog and every participating DT member’s blog on that day to be eligible for that day’s drawing. (Entering for that day’s drawing ends at 12:00 p.m. EST)
- For Friday’s drawing you must have completed all comments for Monday through Friday.
- This means someone on Friday has a chance for $50 worth of free stamps (sigh)!
- You can go back to each day and comment to have a chance in the 5 day drawing.
- The winner for each day will be announced on the following day’s post.
Today’s card uses (H8724 Gentle Rose, WP349 Good Words, CC107 Thin Chevron)
Shinhan Touch Twin markers used:
Go looky at what the IO girls did!
Stamps: Impression Obsession (H8724 Gentle Rose, WP349 Good Words, CC107 Thin Chevron )
Cardstock: www.DiscountCardstock.com (Neenah Classic Crest 80#, Pretty Pink Doublemates 90#)
Markers: Shinhan Touch Twin (see above)
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Flower Soft (Nut Brown, Gold)
Posted in All Occasion, Clearsnap, DiscountCardstock.com, Flower Soft, Impression Obsession, Inks, Papers, Really Reasonable Ribbon, ShinHanart, Stamps, Touch Twin markers