Check out what the Design Team made!
It’s die cut day!
This card took a few minutes but it is so easy!
- Create your card (I used aqua) .
- Die cut premade watercolored panel with Poinsettia Frame.
- Die cut Poinsettia Frame from white cardstock.
- Attach white frame to card.
- Fill in the watercolored pieces.
- Die cut Merry from Typewriter Sentiments and attach to card.
The Impression Obsession Team is having fun with die cuts old and new from Impression Obsession. You can see a list of participants on the IO Blog –HERE
It’s time for a new challenge at Impression Obsession! This time the theme is “Pumpkin Spice” projects using coffee or pumpkins. Click HERE to see all the participants.
My card uses uses Coffee & Cocoa Dies, Stitch Tag #2 Dies, Button Card Dies, Crazy Stitched Set and I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment from the Pumpkin Cup Clear stamp set.
Coffee & Cocoa
Stitch Tag #2 Dies
Crazy Stitched Set
Pumpkin Cup clear stamp set.