Here is a closer look:
1. Cut cardstock 8 1/2″x 4 1/4″. Score and fold in half.
2. Die cut cardstock with Fancy Label Framelits die. Sponge with Chocolate ink and adhere to card base.
3. Wrap ribbon around card and tie in a knot
4. Punch out butterfly panel (Flower Soft Die Cut Dimensions Butterfly Kit). Sponge edges with Chocolate ink and add edge detail with fine black pen.
5. Pop the butterfly wings with point of scissors (they are die cut) and attach to card with foam tape.
6. Trim corners with a corner punch.
Flower Soft products: Die Cut Dimensions Butterfly Kit, Floral Sentiment Stamps Design 1
Sizzix :655268 Sizzix Big Shot, 657575 Sizzix Framelits Fancy Labels
Papers: www.discountcardstock.com (Dotted Swiss Slipper 80#, Dotted Swiss Pirouette 80#)
Ink: Clearsnap Premium Die inks (Licorice, Chocolate)
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon (June Ribbon Club)
Other: foam tape, fine black pen, SU! Ticket punch