I have been asked to do a review of the CardMaker Kit-of-the-Month Club.
Some CardMaker Kit Club info:
- When members join, their first kit is over ½ off the usual price – $7.99 (plus postage & processing) Woo hoo!
- Members receive 5 free gifts along with their first kit: zippered carrying pouch, bone folder, embossing and piercing tool, “created by” stamp, and acrylic block.
- Kits will be sent about every month at the cost of $16.99 (plus postage & processing)
- There is no minimum purchase and members can cancel at any time.
- We offer a 100% guarantee of satisfaction.
Each kit includes exclusive materials to make 8-10 cards such as:
Quality card blanks and envelopes
Decorative stickers or rub-ons
Clear acrylic or self-cling rubber stamps
Color-coordinated ribbon and embellishments like brads, buttons, glitter, pearls, rhinestones, flowers, and more!
A full-color, step-by-step instructions
None of the kits or kit components is sold in retail – they are sold exclusively to members of CardMaker Kit Club!
Each kit features an occasion like birthdays, thank-you cards, friendship, etc.
Each kit teaches a fun technique like embossing, stenciling, quilling, iris folding, specialty card folds, and simple layering techniques
There is also an instructional video for the first kit and for using the free gifts. https://www.cardmakerkitclub.com/video.htmlTo view a gallery of kits, go to: https://www.cardmakerkitclub.com/project_gallery.phpTo join or learn more, just go to https://www.cardmakerkitclub.com
Friendship Blooms is the first kit that members receive when you join the club. It includes precut and scored cards, patterned papers, envelopes, stamps, glitter, sticker, ribbon and tons of little embellishments to add to your cards.
Here is a card I made with the kit:
The next kit I got to try out was a masculine kit.This kit includes prefolded cards, envelopes, extra patterned cardstock, stamps, ribbons and a bag full of brads and fun metallic cardstock embellishments.
Here’s a card I made with the kit:
Fun stuff! The kits are well thought out and the color combinations are fabulous. Perfect for the beginning stamper, but also fun for the experienced stamper.