Impression Obsession Winter Release Blog Hop Day 3
Below are the rules for this week’s DT & FAN BLOG HOP, which begins today, and continues through this Friday. There will be a $25 Gift Certificate Drawing every day and an additional $25 Gift certificate awarded on Friday, all for use in our online store, which will have all of the new stamps. For you to be eligible to win you should:
- START at the Impression Obsession Blog every day to see which DT Members are participating and to link to their blogs.
- Comment on the Impression Obsession blog and every participating DT member’s blog on that day to be eligible for that day’s drawing. (Entering for that day’s drawing ends at 12:00 p.m. EST)
- For Friday’s drawing you must have completed all comments for Monday through Friday.
- This means someone on Friday has a chance for $50 worth of free stamps (sigh)!
- You can go back to each day and comment to have a chance in the 5 day drawing.
- The winner for each day will be announced on the following day’s post.
Today’s card uses (F8726 Hang in There, C8701 Best Friends and CC107 Thin Chevron)
Shinhan Touch Twin markers used:
Go looky at what the IO girls did!
Stamps: Impression Obsession (F8726 Hang in There, C8701 Best Friends and CC107 Thin Chevron)
Cardstock: www.DiscountCardstock.com (Neenah Classic Crest 80#,Posh Black Dungaree 105# )
Markers: Shinhan Touch Twin (see above)
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
It’s a Challenge week at Flower Soft! For details and prize info please visit the Flower Soft Blog.
This week’s challenge is True Blue (use the color Blue)
Flower Soft products: Mabel Lucie Attwell Cardmaking Kit #8.
Die Cuts: Sizzix Framelits (Fancy Labels)
Papers: www.discountcardstock.com (Bazzill Dotted Swiss Multipack)
Ink: Clearsnap Premium Die inks ( Sky)
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbons (January Ribbon Club)
Posted in All Occasion, Big Shot/Big Shot Pro, Card Toppers & Kits, Clearsnap, DiscountCardstock.com, Flower Soft, Framelits, Holidays and Occasions, Inks, Papers, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Sizzix