It’s time for another Impression Obsession Challenge!
This week’s challenge is Spring!
Come and play with us!
Would you like to see your card featured on the Impression Obsession blog? Email your challenge cards using IO images to Shirley. Every week cards will be selected to showcase on the IO blog AND you have until Saturday at midnight to enter to win a $25 gift certificate to IO just by playing! All the information can be found here.
My first card uses G2417 Cabbage Roses
My next card uses F2430 Wheelbarrow, B5423 Blooming Spring (on sale 50% off!) with Ivory and Meadow Flower Soft.
All papers from DiscountCardstock.com
All die cuts from Sizzix
Go looky at what the IO girls did!
To celebrate the Kimmie’s Big 40, Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps is having a SALE!
You KNOW how much we love a SALE! Use coupon code BDAY and you will save…..40% on orders over $50!! Holy rubbah, Batman! That’s right! But this sale is ONLY good for Feb. 3rd and 4th, so get shoppin’!
Have you ever thought that you might have what it takes to be a Krafty Girl??? Well, we’re holding a contest and YOU could be the winner of a Krafty Girl Guest Spot for the month of April!!! Here’s what you’ll need to know:
Krafty Guest responsibilities:
– provide samples and post on your blog for 4-5 days of Krafty Peeks leading up to and including the Release Day Krafty Hop for April (mid month)
– join in all Saturday challenges for the month of April and post them on your blog
– samples must be submitted in a timely fashion and blog posts must be up on time
Krafty Guest will receive:
– a package of April release stamps will be sent to you in advance of the release to play with and make samples with (top secret…keep them under your hat…..heehee)!
– you will get to be a part of the Krafty Girl yahoo group and hang out with the other designers for the month of April
– if local, you will get to join us in the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps booth at Scrapfest in Kitchener on April 8/9th
– you will receive a discount coupon code, to use during the month of your guest spot
– you will need to submit a card/project for every challenge during the month of February and link it up to the appropriate post on the Challenge Blog
– let us know that you are applying for the Krafty Guest spot position by sending us an email at [email protected] and tell us a little about yourself, your crafting and include a link to your blog and and online galleries
– be sure that you can commit to the Krafty Guest responsibilities for the month of April
– EVERYONE is encouraged to apply….don’t worry if you’ve never been on a design team before…..we wanna see your STUFF!!!