The Dare to Get Dirty challenges are winding down today. It’s been such a fun week! I have really enjoyed seeing what everyone has created with my challenges.
Here are 2 cards that I did for challenges on Sunday. Both are made with the new set from My Favorite Things called Let’s Hear it for the Boys! This set will be released tomorrow and there are running a 48 hour FREE SHIPPING special with the release!!! There will be 4 new sets available tomorrow!
Here’s the first one. Details can be found here – Father’s Day
Here’s the second one. Details can be found here – Boys
Yesterday was another busy day in the Dare to get Dirty challenges. I’m thrilled and very impressed with the response to my challenge yesterday! The Fan Clubbers did some great cards!!! Here’s a link if you want to go see all the great cards from my challenge Challenge Cards
Here’s a couple of my favorite challenges entries from yesterday:
1. The first one is a coaster box made with the soon to be released (8-01) Back to School set from My Favorite Things. The details can be found HERE
2. Here’s another from My Favorite Things using another soon to be released set It’s Elemental (8-01), Bundles of Bouquets and vellum. Details can be found HERE
It was another fun day of challenges on SCS yesterday! The Dare To Get Dirty Challenges are in full swing – there will be 8 more posted today!!! Wanna come and play my challenge today? The Fan Club challenges will be posted at 9am Pacific time HERE. Haven’t joined the Fan Club yet? It’s not too late! Details HERE
These were my challenge cards from Friday 🙂
1. A fun acetate butterfly. Details can be found HERE
2. With another Sneeky Peeky at the new It’s Elemental set from My Favorite Things. Details HERE
3. Did somebody say Cowboy? Details HERE
4. Pink, pink and more pink….lol. Details HERE